Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I want to go home. I'm tired of England. I need a hug.


I just feel stuck at the moment. June is forever away. I don't have anything lined up. I'm so scared to go back home at the same time. What if I go back and it's just so stressful being at my moms that I cant deal with it. then what. Go live in a car again? After I came to England I promised myself that I would never get hurt ever again. I almost feel like it's too risky and I should skip the flight. Which is silly. It'll all be fine. It's just been awhile since I stayed with my mom I guess. Everyone has changed a lot since I left the first time. Besides if it is too much I'll just get it sorted out. find some sublet or something for the summer. it'll mean so much to her if I at least stay there for a couple weeks. I'm being dramatic. It's not that big a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment