Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bullets

It's weird because sometimes when you have a blog you realize; 
a) how boring your life is. 
b) Maybe you aren't as open and honest as you thought you were. 

Recent revelations
1. Want Need Love are 3 different things entirely. Keep them organized.
2. Wherever you go, there you are, especially if your alone in a new country.
3. I don't think I've progressed much in the last few years. That's quite scary.
4. People are much less forgiving and more impatient with themselves then anyone else.  
5. I have worked harder for things that mean less. 
 
Questions Now
i) Do you need more strength to be alone, or with someone? because alone, you deal no matter what, and   with someone it's easy to slip into a codependent cycle of hell right?
ii) The hardest thing is just deciding what you want right? 
iii) How much of a crutch can you let yourself be before it hurts you?

Whats next? 
~ I know what I want, so I need to just find a way to get it. End of story.
~ I need to remember to be patient and in control.
~ I need to do something good for my soul. 
~ I need to take it easy for a minute and stop trying to force it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment